Hi! Before we can get started, you need to charge your Jewelbot.
1. Lift the charm to reveal the micro USB opening.
2. Plug your Jewelbot into a power source using a USB cord.
2a. Make sure not to yank out this cord! It's attached to your Jewelbot and should be pulled out carefully.
3. Press the Magic Button to turn on your Jewelbot.
- This is the main button of the Jewelbot.
- If you are charging your Jewelbot when it is completely dead, this step is unnecessary. Your Jewelbot will turn on automatically with a rainbow animation and then a red notification light.
- If not, then make sure your Jewelbot is on when charging. A red light will appear when it is turned on.
4. Keep it plugged in until the red light turns green.
- A green light means a full battery.
Full charge: 2 hours. Minimum charge: 5 minutes.
- Your Jewelbot can be turned on after charging for 5 minutes, but just like a phone, the longer you charge it the longer you will be able to use it.
Now you're ready to go!